Sparkling Seltzer water– also known as sparkling water, soda water, club soda, carbonated water, and pop water– is just normal water with carbon dioxide (CO2) gas dissolved in it, and is the major component of “soft drinks.”. The process of carbonation develops carbonic acid.
Club soda can be identical to plain carbonated water, but it can also contain a small amount of salt, or traces of minerals depending on the brand. These are added to develop the taste of home-made soda water. Occuring naturally in some cases to make carbonated mineral water, soda water is also made with sodium bicarbonate in some countries of the world.
In soft drinks (best known examples Coca-Cola and Pepsi), carbonation is used to give fizziness to the taste. The distinctive fizzy sensation is caused not by the presence of bubbles, but by diluted carbonic acid which produces a slight burning taste.
You can make seltzer as fizzy as you desire with Soda-Club home soda/seltzer maker. You can make your own special seltzer, and flavor it with unsweetened, all-natural flavor mix.
If you love seltzer and find it at the best bargain prices, and your family drinks just one case each week, you could be spending over $2,000 in 10 years.
With Soda-Club, you can reduce your cost to just 18 cents per liter– just two dollars per case. And you can enjoy fresh fizzy seltzer whenever you want it. If you would rather have the lighter carbonation like sparkling water, Soda Club has the Penguin, which furnishes fresh sparkling water.
Here are a few reasons for you to consider using Soda-Club to make Sparkling Seltzer Water:
• The reusable one-liter bottles keep you from storing cases from the store.
• Special bottle caps help preserve the seltzer fizz for longer than in store-bought seltzer.
• Single liter bottle of Seltzer. Unlike short-life soda siphon chargers, Alco2jet has enough carbon dioxide to carbonate 110 liters of seltzer. Empty carbonators are exchanged at your door almost everywhere in the country.
• You control the bubbles content because the Soda-Club home maker lets you make it your way.
• Making use of reusable bottles reduces discarded and recyclable material in the environment. You save money on deposits.
• Amount of Sodium: none.
Sparkling water flavor
By adding a drop of unsweetened flavoring, or a piece of fresh fruit, you provide a great alternative to soda pop for your kids.
It has been proven that if you can make water taste better, the more water your family will drink. So the Soda-Club home maker offers a less expensive way to offer sparkling seltzer water and soda drinks to your family for complete hydration.